For most people, the purchase or sale of real estate, whether residential or commercial, is one of the largest financial transactions and decisions of their lifetime. Whether you’re the buyer, seller, lessor, or leasee be sure you’re prepared with the legal assistance of Maier Law Office. Over the years Maier Law Office has represented both residential and commercial clients. In addition to assisting clients, Brian has over 19 years of experience as an owner and manager of commercial real estate. Contact MLO today at (317) 264-3636. Indianapolis and the surrounding areas are served.
Experienced Legal Professional
Maier Law Office is prepared to assist in the purchase, sale, or leasing of your real estate along with assisting you in forming a business entity to hold title to the real estate which may help reduce your potential legal liabilities. Over the years Maier Law Office has helped clients with a number of real estate transactions, including the following:
- Buy, sell, or lease residential real estate
- Buy, sell, or lease commercial real estate
- Determine how title to the real estate should be taken and held, including whether you should form a legal entity, including a limited liability company (“LLC”) or a limited liability partnership (“LLP”) to own the real estate
- Understanding terms of a contract
- Negotiating a real estate transaction
Complete List of Legal Services
In addition to real estate, MLO offers a host of other legal services:
Get Reliable legal assistance TodayContact Us
Serving Indianapolis & Nearby
Make sure your real estate transactions go according to plan with the assistance of Maier Law Office. Fill out an online contact form, or call (317) 264-3636. MLO serves Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Fishers, Carmel,, and Zionsville. For more information, check out the about and FAQ pages.